The original recipe called for 2 cups of zucchini, but I like to make it with 3, just because I have so much zucchini that needs to be used up. More zucchini yields a moister loaf.
1 Preheat oven to 350F (175C). Prepare 2 buttered 5 by 9 inch loaf pans.
2 In a medium sized bowl, vigorously whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3 In a mixer, beat eggs on medium speed for one minute. Add the sugar and beat for one more minute. Add the oils and vanilla; continue beating mixture until thick and foamy. Remove the bowl from the mixer and with a spoon, stir in the zucchini and pineapple.
4 A third at a time, add dry ingredients into wet and gently stir (by hand) after each addition. Add the walnuts and raisins, blend gently.
5 Divide the batter equally between the two loaf pans. Bake for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in to the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes. Turn out onto wire racks to cool thoroughly.
Yield: Makes 2 loaves.
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay zucchini bread
- gordon ramsay pinaple and vanilla salt salad
- ramsay salt baked pineapple
- pineapple with salt coating gordon ramsey
- gordon ramsey method
- gordon ramsay zuchini bread
- gordan ramsey zucchini loaf
- gordon ramsay salted pineapple
- gordon ramsay salt baked pineapple
- gordon ramsay pineapple salting