Summer parties and dining al fresco doesn’t get more convenient than this – lean pork tenderloin seasoned with a quick, flavorful rub then grilled to perfection served with the easiest salad ever!!
I love having my friends over in the summer for BBQs, but I don’t love spending hours in the kitchen. Instead I prefer to keep things simple so I can actually enjoy my company, which is why I love these new DeLallo SaladSavors.
If you’re not familiar with DeLallo; I first discovered them last year. They are the only brand of whole wheat pasta my family will actually eat,
but they sell tons of other quality ingredients like olive oils, vinegars, olives, roasted peppers, marinated artichokes and more. So it only makes sense that they took
those ingredients and conveniently packaged them to create quick and
easy salads – all you do is add the lettuce!
Whatever you throw on the grill; whether it’s pork tenderloin, shrimp kabobs, pesto chicken kabobs, harissa lamb chops or even just burgers – making a salad with one of these salad toppings takes minutes to put together – EASY!
These are brand spanking new so at the moment they’re only available in select supermarkets, but I’m sure you’ll be seeing them everywhere soon! And here’s the BEST news – I’ve partnered with DeLallo Foods and a few of my food blogging friends: Sommer from A Spicy Perspective, Lindsay from Love and Olive Oil, Ali from Gimme Some Oven, Maria from Two Peas and Their Pod and myself to host the Ultimate Al Fresco Dining Giveaway!
You could win A YEAR of SaladSavors (10 SaladSavors® sent monthly), plus tons of stuff from Crate & Barrel and West Elm: a beautiful patio set, a salad bowl, platter, serving tub, flatware serving set and more!! If you love entertaining outdoors in the summer as much as I do, click here for a chance to win this giveaway.
And back to the pork tenderloin – it’s super lean, a serving is under 175 calories (4 points plus) and is gluten-free, clean, paleo-friendly, & takes 25 minutes to make. You can easily double the recipe to serve more. Enjoy!
Grilled Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin
Servings: 4 • Size: just over 3 oz • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 162 • Fat: 5 g • Carb: 2 g • Fiber: 1 g • Protein: 27 g • Sugar: 0 g
Sodium: 351 mg • Cholesterol: 81 mg
For the Cumin Spice Rub:
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Pork Tenderloin:
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 18 oz)
Combine the spices then season the tenderloin all over.
Preheat the grill to high, or preheat the broiler to high.
Grill or broil the tenderloin, covered on high 5 minutes on each side, then move to indirect heat if grilling, cover the grill and cook an additional 10 to 12 minutes, turning halfway, until an instant read thermometer inserted in the center reads 145°F (about 20 to 22 minutes total).
Let the pork rest about 5 minutes before slicing.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by DeLallo. I only share products I use in my own kitchen. I created this recipe and received compensation to do
- ^ DeLallo SaladSavors. (www.delallo.com)
- ^ DeLallo (www.delallo.com)
- ^ shrimp kabobs (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ pesto chicken kabobs (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ harissa lamb chops (www.gordon-ramsay-recipe.com)
- ^ DeLallo Foods (delallo.com)
- ^ A Spicy Perspective (www.aspicyperspective.com)
- ^ Love and Olive Oil (www.loveandoliveoil.com)
- ^ Gimme Some Oven (www.gimmesomeoven.com)
- ^ Two Peas and Their Pod (www.twopeasandtheirpod.com)
- ^ Ultimate Al Fresco Dining Giveaway (www.skinny-bits.com)
- ^ SaladSavors (www.delallo.com)
- ^ SaladSavors® (www.delallo.com)
- ^ click here for a chance to win this giveaway (www.skinny-bits.com)
- ^ DeLallo (www.delallo.com)
Incoming search terms:
- chef ramsey pork tenderloin recipes oven roasted
- pork tenderloin recipes gordon ramsay
- pork tenderloin recipes by gordon ramsay
- pork loin recipe gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsey recipe for pork tenderloin
- gordon ramsey pork loin
- gordon ramsay prok tenderloin
- gordon ramsay pork tenderlion
- Gordon Ramsay Pork Loin
- tenderloin gordon