Free & easy recipe video: Watch new how-to recipe videos with goodtoknow and Woman’s Weekly see all videos >
Made with lean and quick-to-cook pork fillet (also called tenderloin), this curry can be on the table in less than an hour – perfect for a mid-week family meal. You can choose the curry paste to suit everyone’s taste – if your family love hot curries then pick a Madras or vindaloo but for a less spicy flavour go for a korma or balti paste. Serve the curry with plain boiled rice and warmed naan bread or piled onto warmed chapattis and topped with cucumber raiti.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 35 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Skill level: Easy peasy
This recipe works well with chicken too. Use 8 boneless, skinned chicken thigh portions or 4 large skinned chicken fillets instead of the pork.
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 1tsp grated root ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2tbsp curry paste
- 900g pork fillet, cubed
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 150ml pork or vegetable stock
- Squeeze of lime or lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large deep frying pan and fry the onion for 5 mins. Add the ginger and garlic and fry for a further 5 mins. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute then add the pork and fry over a medium heat, stirring for 2-3 mins, until no longer pink.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 20-25 mins until the pork is tender and cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- Add the lime or lemon juice and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve garnished with coriander leaves.
By Nichola Palmer
Cooked this? Upload a picture to our Facebook page
Guideline Daily Amount for 2,000 calories per day are: 70g fat, 20g saturated fat, 90g sugar, 6g salt.
Loved this recipe? Try these too!
Are you planning on making food gifts for Christmas this year?
Thanks, your vote has been counted!
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay pork curry
- pork neck curry gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay pork neck curry
- gordon ramsay pork curry recipe
- gordon ramsay curry paste
- gordon ramsay pork neck curry recipe
- pork curry gordon ramsay
- chef gordons pork curry recipe and video
- pork curry gordon ramssay recipe
- how to cook chiken fillet by gordon ramsay