You would think the vast majority of the visitors to this
blog would be fine with me posting a new holiday cranberry sauce every
year, but apparently that’s not the case.
After posting the tease picture for
this lovely ginger, pear, cranberry sauce, I received a bunch of comments and
emails with the same basic message, “please don’t, you’re confusing us.”
so much, that they don’t know if they should stick with them, or try a new
version. It’s causing quite the dilemma. Do you go with the one you know you love, and
that garnered so many compliments, or do you try something new and risk it all?
already tough call, even tougher. This gingery, pear-studded cranberry sauce
was simply amazing. I’ve been wanting to try pear in a cranberry sauce forever,
and this was so fantastic that I’m a little upset I waited this long.
and that tomorrow will bring a table full of fabulous food. Whether you use
this cranberry sauce, or an older version, or heaven help us, one from another
blog, I hope you and your family have a great holiday. Enjoy!
12 oz fresh whole
curry spice blend)
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay cranberry sauce
- gordon ramsay cranberry sauce recipe
- cranberry sauce recipe gordon ramsay
- gordon ramsay cranberry recipe
- gordon ramsay cranberry relish
- gordon ramsay carmelized cranberry apple sauce resipe in US measure
- gordon ramsey cranberry sauce recipe
- cranberry sauce gordon ramsey
- gordon ramsay apple cranberry sauce
- food network gordon ramsey cranberry sauce