There are few foods I enjoy eating more than a plate of crispy-edged potato pancakes. Unfortunately, I’ve been trying to limit my carbs lately (I just can’t let go of my dream to become a famous underwear model), so seeing all these amazing Latkes recipes that pop up during Hanukkah is really hard.
Anyway, just because I’m not partaking doesn’t mean you have to deny yourself this exquisite pleasure. Below you’ll see my version, which has always received rave reviews. These are garnished with smoked salmon, but my favorite way is to simply enjoy them topped with applesauce and sour cream. This is an older post, so use the link below the video for more info and the ingredients. A happy Hanukkah to all those celebrating, and as always, enjoy!
Click here for the original post and ingredient amounts.
Incoming search terms:
- gordon ramsay potato pancakes
- gordon ramsay potato cakes
- gordon ramsey spicy potato pancake recipe
- gordon ramsay potato pancakes recipe
- gorson ramsay recipe potato pancakes
- potato pancake recipe ramsay
- potato pancake recipe gordon ramsay
- cordon ramsey in speedo
- gordon ramsays potato pancakes
- potato pancakes dave ramsey